Vertex delivers a new combination of performance and value with the VX-261! Enhanced audio, premium features and a universal battery system are all built into the VX-260 series to create a two way radio with efficiency, reliability and interoperability that gives you more for less.
The VX-261 has 16 channels, 1 group and 2 programmable keys for a custom configuration without complication. Its 700mW internal speaker boasts superior audio output so you hear or be heard loud and clear.
Signaling options such as MDC1200® FleetSybc® 2-Tone and 5-Tone encode/decode and DTMF allow for seamless integration with other radios in your fleet. Interoperability isn't an option with the VX-261, it's a standard.
Safety is also a for the VX 261. You can program an emergency alert that can be activated at the press of a button. The Lone Worker feature is ideal for monitoring employees who work remotely. It is VOX capable, when using a VOX accessory. It's also a Vertex radio, which means ARTS™ is also built right in.
As for power? Not a problem. It uses the Vertex Universal Battery System (UNI), allowing you to use the same charger base used for charging all other Vertex Radios using UNI battery packs, thus increasing energy interoperability.
- 16 Channels and 1 Group
- 450-512Mhz UHF Frequencies (UHF Model)
- 136-174 MHz VHF Frequencies (VHF Model)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- 5W/1W Output Power
- Uses Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack Included
- Includes Charger
- Emergency Alert
- Hands-Free Internal (VOX) Mode (w/VOX Accessory)
- Radio To Radio Cloning Capable
- Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™) Alert
- Talk Around
- Call Alert
- Multiple Scan Options
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Dual Channel Watch
- Lone Worker Mode
- 2 Programmable Keys
- PC Programmable (Optional Software and Cable Required)
- Timeout Timer
- Key Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Audible Button Beeps
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- IP55 Water / Dust Resistant
- Audio Accessory Connector
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F and G Rating
- Two Tone and Five Tone Encode/Decode
- MDC 1200® ANI Encode
- Vertex VX-261 UHF or VHF Portable Two Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Desktop Charger
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
- User Guide