MOTOTRBO DP4800e UHF
|MOTOTRBO DP4000e Datasheet||Download|
The DP4000e Series is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, these next-generation radios deliver complete connectivity to your organisation. Bluetooth audio lets you communicate without wires, there is support for trunking options and legacy analogue radio capabilities to give the customer the flexibility and adaptability required.
The series features a prominent emergency button with Transmit Interrupt to clear the channel. The radio is tested to military standards and is waterproof to IP68.TIA4950 certified models are available for use in hazardous locations where flammable or explosive materials are present.
The new technology offers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8% on previous models. The DP4800e models offers a large full-colour, 5-line day and night display screen with easy-to-use menu navigation keys and a full alphanumeric keypad for text messaging.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Analogue & Digital Compatible
- Emergency button
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options (with TIA battery option)
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Support for vibrating belt clip
- Battery Options
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip 2.5" PMLN7008A unless vibrating battery & belt clip set is chosen
- In-box Documentation
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.