MOTOTRBO DM4600e UHF 40W
The DM4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. DM4000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatcher solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
If you are interested in the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or location tracking features, please see the DM4601e radio.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) LP/HP; VHF (136-174MHz) LP/HP; UHF2 (450-527MHz) LP-HP
- Channel Spacing 12.5/20/25kHz (UHF/VHF); 12.5/25kHz (UHF2)
- IP54 rated
- 1000 channels
- 4-line alphanumeric numerical display & icons
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Intuitive menu-driven user interface
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- Accessory connector supports USB interface
- 4 programmable buttons to increase operator efficiency
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- 5 Tone analogue feature support
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Trunnion
- Power Cable
- In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety, RTTE Leaflet)
PRODUCTS ON SALE ARE AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK READY FOR DISPATCH.
IF YOU REQUIRE THE RADIO TO BE PROGRAMMED WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM THE DETAILS
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.