MOTOTRBO DM1400 UHF 25-45W
Stay connected with your workers whether they’re delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a bus or tram. The MOTOTRBO DM1400 mobile radio is a reliable, cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The DM1400 is designed for the everyday driver so you can connect without distraction.
This analogue/digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It’s also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritise critical communication.
You can also choose the analogue-only DM1400 model which allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 16 channels
- 2-digit numerical display
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- 4 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- Quick, easy-to-use Group and Individual call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Basic Privacy
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- Programmable Text Messaging Capability
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- Digital Upgrade via Software Purchase (Analogue Only model)
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- Compact Microphone (PMMN4090_)
- Low Profile Trunnion (RLN6466_)
- Power Cable (HKN4137_)
- In-box Documentation
PRODUCTS ON SALE ARE AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK READY FOR DISPATCH.
IF YOU REQUIRE THE RADIO TO BE PROGRAMMED WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM THE DETAILS
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.