MOTOTRBO Atex DP4401ex VHF
|MOTOTRBO DP4000Ex Atex Datasheet||Download|
Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, daily. Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
The DP4401 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS plus best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4401 Ex is easy to use and features up to 32 channel capacity, three programmable buttons, emergency button, mandown and lone worker functions and IP67 specifications for submersibility.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 139.200MHz±10KHz, 144.000MHz±10KHz, 148.800MHz±10KHz, 151.000MHz±10KHz, 151.740MHz±10KHz, 153.600MHz±10KHz, 158.400MHz±10KHz, 163.200MHz±10KHz, 168.000MHz±10KHz, 171.900MHz±10KHz, 172.800MHz±10KHz
UHF: 403.200MHz±10KHz, 408.000MHz±10KHz, 412.800MHz±10KHz, 416.000MHz±10KHz, 422.400MHz±10KHz, 432.000MHz±10KHz, 440.000MHz±10KHz, 441.600MHz±10KHz, 449.550MHz±10KHz,
451.200MHz±10KHz, 456.000MHz±10KHz, 460.800MHz±10KHz, 468.000MHz±10KHz
Gas: ATEX: Class II 2G Ex ib, IIC T4 Gb, IECEx: Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: ATEX: Class II 2D Ex ib, IIIC T130°C Db, IECEx: Ex ib IIIC, T130°C Db
Mining: ATEX: Class I M2 Ex, ib I Mb, IECEx: Ex ib I Mb
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Man Down
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Integrated GPS
- Over the Air Programming
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions - IP64)
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_)
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover (15012157001)
- 2.5" Belt Clip (PMLN6086_)
- In-box Documentation
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.