Motorola XT660d Digital
The Motorola XT660d digital and analogue licence free radio is an ideal professional two way radio with, crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability.
Note: The XT660d is compatible with the XT420 and XT460 radios
In uncertain times, these radio are ideal for social distancing communication. Suitable as School, Waste and Recycling, Construction, Manufacturing two way radios.
The XT600d Series is ideal for organisations who understand that instant communication can be a competitive advantage. Designed to work at the speed of business, XT600d radios are packed with features that keep your team connected and productive.
Call a single person, a group, or the entire organisation at once. It’s easy to streamline your communications with enhanced digital calling. Remotely monitor your radios, send call alerts, and even disable radios if they’re lost. Remote management makes it easy. The XT600d Series also comes with a full keypad for text messaging, the ability to record and play back conversations, and crystal clear digital audio for flawless communication.
- Analogue – PMR446 (446.0 – 446.2 MHz1), Digital – 446.1 - 446.2 MHz, 446.0 - 446.1 MHz2
- 1.5W Audio Ouput
- 128 Channels (4 zones X 32 channels)
- Channel Bandwidth: Digital – 6.25 kHz, Analogue - 12.5 kHz (XT660d), 12.5/25 kHz (XT665d)
- Dimensions: 116 x 57 x 38mm
- Weight: 262g
- Average Battery Life @ 5/5/90 with Standard Li-Ion Battery, Up to 20 hours with battery save on (0.5W Tx Power)
- Full keypad & LCD display
- Send text messages, create up to 50 pre-programmed messages, support for 126 characters
- Record & play back audio with dedicated record button - record Rx/Tx transmission of digital channel, up to 15 mins
- Contact list (up to 512 contacts), up to 16 teams
- Call a single person or a group
- Pre-programme calls to a quick access button
- Remote Personnel Monitoring - user master radio to ping unresponsive radios, discreetly activate radio mics from a dtsance to monitor workers, disable a radio is it goes missing & re-enable on the spot once found
- Mixed radio fleet capability & suitable for digital migration
- Portable Radio with Display & Antenna
- Carry Holster
- Optional Charger
- Safety Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- 12 Months Warranty
Does the Motorola XT660d work with my existing XT420 and XT460 radios?
- Yes, in analogue mode the radios will be able to communicate with the XT420 and XT460 which are analogue radios.
How do i set up the radios to make individual calls?
- You will require the CPS programming software (download software here) and a programming cable, (available as an option to buy). You then simply read the radio with the software, enter the new Radio ID and the Radio Alias (default Radio ID is 0000001 and Alias is XT660d) and write that information to the radio. Then choose e.g a managers radio and add new contacts to the radio with the ID and Alias you set. Next, select that user and press PTT and make the call.