Motorola TLK 100I Wave On Cloud (PTT-Over-Cellular) PoC Radio
Combining the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network* with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE two-way radio gets your team connected fast.
Keep employees connected and accountable with crisp, clear audio, location tracking and Wi-Fi. Maximize efficiency with single-button operations and long battery life. And improve focus without a distracting screen to get in the way.
Forget building out or maintaining a costly radio infrastructure. Get your team up and running quickly by deploying nationwide* push-to-talk in less than 24 hours. You can even use the WAVE two-way radio with your current compatible two-way radio systems and smartphones. There’s no costly or time-consuming FCC or spectrum licensing, or manual programming required.
As an affordable monthly investment, you can scale your service to match your business needs. And you can reduce or stop your service easily, at any time.
- Bands: 4G LTE CAT-1 (2, 4, 5, 13)
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5.0 GHz)
- BT 4.2, BLE (HW-ready) GNSS/AGPS IP54,
- MIL-STD 810G 18 hours battery life with 5/5/90 duty cycle
- Group, broadcast and individual PTT calls
- Location and availability
- AWS IoT client for device mgmt
- FOTA, Diagnostics, Stun/Kill, Dev config
How do these handsets work?
- The handsets work in the same way as a two way radio. Simply push to talk.
- The handsets use a KPN sim card and a 12 month Wave subscription with 12 months data included within the subscription.
- The handsets connect to the data side of a cellular network.
- During the set up process, we set up a talk group(s) so that when the user selects that talk group, other users within the talk group can hear the conversation and talk back.
- To communicate, simply Push to Talk and the receiving user hears the conversation, the same as a two way radio works.*
* The communication relies on cellular network coverage.
From the date of ordering, how quickly will i recieve my handset(s)?
- The set up process is typically 4 to 7 working days, depending on the set up / configuration required
What happens after the first 12 months?
- You simply purchase a new wave subscription per handset
How many channels do i get?
- The set up process allows us to set up 'talk-groups' which is similar to channels.
e.g. You have a team of 12 with 2 supervisors and you require the supervisors to have their own talk-group (or channel). During the set up process we set up a standard talk-group for everyone to communicate on and a second supervisor talk-group. The supervisors can now communicate on their own channel as well as communicate with their team
What is the best way to utilise these handsets?
When purchasing the TLK 100I from our website, we would recommend purchasing a minimum of 2 x handsets (unless you already have some), so that both users can communicate as you would with a two way radio system but without the restrictions of coverage.
These handsets can increase productivity in-country and cross-border with a Europe-wide push-to-talk comms network providing simple user controls to make communication instant and managing calls easy.
Can i connect to my existing Mototrabo Two Way Radio System?
Yes you can connect to an existing system, however if this is something that you are considering
- Li-Ion 2500mAh (Typical) Battery
- Charger Options
- Carry Solution
- In-box Documentation (QRG, Safety Booklet, RED Leaflet and Accessory Leaflet)
- 12 months warranty
See FAQs tab for more information
If you are looking to purchase two way radios, two way radio accessories, repeater bases, PoC radios, body cameras, ancillaries; whether you need just one unit or thousands of units, then you are in the right place.
Radiocoms is trusted supplier of two way radio equipment, supplying both the public and private sectors
Build a Quote Process
- Simply select the product(s) that you require and add them to your Quote Cart
- Next, complete the checkout of the Quote Cart and add your contact details along with any comments you wish to add
- Our expert team will receive the quote request and get to work to provide you with a competitive quotation for your consideration
- If you are happy with your quotation you can liase directly with the member of our team who sent you the quotation and they will assist you with the purchase process
Please note that on occassion one of our team may contact your to clarify details regarding your quote