Hytera PD685 UHF
Slim, professional, digital two-way radio
Delivering superior voice clarity and enhanced encryption, the Hytera PD685 handheld digital radio is a compact, high quality device with LCD screen and full keypad. At just 27mm thick and 310g, this radio is a popular choice and ideal for long shifts.
Search and choose the PD685(G) variant for GPS and Man Down.
Optional software licence
SW00012 - Roaming licence for subscriber - Included
SW00050 - Priority Interrupt licence - Included
- Dimensions 122 x 55 x 27mm, weighing 310g (with1500mAh battery)
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards
- Up to 1024 channels
- IP67 Compliance
- Pseudo Trunk (DMO&RMO)
- True 2-Slot in DMO
- Scrambler (Analogue) / Basic Encryption (digital) / Advanced Encryption
- (128/256bit AES) (option)
- Supports multiple Analogue signalling modes (HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone)
- DMRA Data Service
- One Touch Call/Text
- Radio enable/disable & remote monitor (decode only)
- Priority Interrupt (encode & decode) (Option)
- Dual Mode (Analogue & Digital)
- Expanded frequency range of 400-527MHz
- GPS Positioning (Factory Option)
- Man-down (Factory Option)
- Supports XPT digital trunking
- Supports DTMF Telephone call
- MPT1327 and DMR Tier III Trunking compatible
- Radio 1pc
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc
- Li-ion Battery (1500mAh) (BL1504) 1pc
- Switching Power Adaptor (PS1044) 1pc
- MCU Single Unit Charger (CH10A07) 1pc
- Leather Strap (RO03) 1pc
- Belt Clip (BC22) 1pc
- 24 months warranty on transceiver
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.