HYTERA PD365 UHF Wireless Charging
HYTERA PD355 compact wireless charging radio
The Hytera PD365 Wireless charging radio is a business radio in pocket format. The compact design and intuitive operation make this DMR handheld radio your companion for reliable digital radio communication.
Digital radio that looks good
The PD365Ã‚Â handheld radio excels with its stylish and compact design in smartphone format and its intuitive operation. With a weight of only 160Ã‚Â g, it can be carried conveniently even on long working days.
Support of analogue and digital mobile radio
The PD365 was developed in compliance with the ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard. The handheld radio supports the conventional DMTR operation and it can also be operated as an analogue radio.
Integrated antenna design
The unique integrated antenna design enables excellent availability without a large antenna on the radio.
In addition to a multitude of functions, the PD365 offers you quick and easy entry into the world of digital mobile radio at a fair price.
Long battery service life
The lithium-ion battery (2000 mAh) supplied enables the PD365Ã‚Â to achieve an operating time of at least 12 hours in digital mode, with a duty cycle of 5-5-90.
Digital encryption (optional)
Basic encryption without using algorithms improves immunity to eavesdropping.
Automatic cell re-selection (roaming) in IP multi-site systems (optional)
Mixed analog and digital channel
This function ensures that the PD365 can detect analog and digital signals and change automatically to the relevant operating mode.
Hytera PD365 Micro USB Charging
Supports micro USB charging adaptor or computer.
The size is 106x54x23mm, weight is 160g. Small, light, compact demakes make it easy to carry.
Hytera PD365 Features
- Pocket-size design and easy to carry
- Four programmable buttons
- Micro USB port for easy charging
- Radio more compact through creative antenna design
- In digital mode, radio operates up to 12 hours using a duty cycle of 5-5-90
- Dual mode ensures smooth migration from analogue to digital
- Voice communication includes private, group and all call
- Work and user groups can be configured with unique CTCSS/CDCSS to prevent unwanted conversations on the same frequency
- Radios can be enabled to continuously scan each analogue and digital channel
- Supports messaging with up to 64 characters
- Supports a one touch feature for pre-programmed text messages and voice calls
- High quality speaker for clear audio
- Cost-effective digital experience