MOTOTRBO DM4401e UHF 25W
The DM4000e Series is a family of ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a high power audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with background noise cancellation for better intelligibility. DM4000e Series radios are also ideal as a dispatcher solution, with desktop microphones and a rugged, durable design for everyday use.
- UHF1 (403-470MHz) LP/HP; VHF (136-174MHz) LP/HP; UHF2 (450-527MHz) LP-HP; 300R1 (300-360MHz) LP-HP; 300R2 (350-400MHz) LP-HP
- Channel Spacing 12.5/20/25kHz (UHF/VHF/300); 12.5/25kHz (UHF2)
- IP54 rated
- 99 channels
- 2-digit numerical display
- 3 watt built-in loudspeaker for clear audio
- Rugged front & rear accessory connectors
- Accessory connector supports USB interface
- Large, easy-to-use volume/channel knob
- 4 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Multi-coloured LED indicators provide clear feedback on radio operating status
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features
- Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- 5 Tone analogue feature support
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Connect Plus via Hardware and Software Purchase
- Memory (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- Compact Microphone (RMN5052_)
- Low Profile Trunnion (RLN6466_)
- Power Cable (HKN4191_)
- In-box Documentation (QRG option, Safety, RTTE Leaflet)
PRODUCTS ON SALE ARE AVAILABLE AND IN STOCK READY FOR DISPATCH.
IF YOU REQUIRE THE RADIO TO BE PROGRAMMED WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO CONFIRM THE DETAILS
All of the products detailed on our site are available from the respective manufacturers, for this reason the item will be shown as in stock
On occassions the item(s) may not be held in UK distribution centers or in our own stock. In these instances the item(s) will require to be ordered from the manufacturers manufacturing facility. This will mean that the item(s) will not be shipped until it arrives in the UK.
Before ordering you can always contact us first to check stock availability or you can place the order and we will update you on the lead-time as soon as possible.
Should you have placed the order and the lead-time is too long then we will offer a full refund
If you are happy to wait until the product arrives in the UK then we will ship the item(s) when they arrive.